Through bolts BA Plus
Higher load values, faster processing, better performance
The new generation with improved propertiesHigher load values, faster processing, better performance: EJOT has developed the so-called BA series in the field of metal anchors. The product engineers have developed a completely new design for the EJOT Through Bolts, and as a result the performance data has been optimised for the requirements of the project business.
The advantages at a glance
- Anchoring in reduced concrete panel thickness: M8 (80 instead of 100 mm) and M10 (100 instead of 120 mm)
- More flexibility for different add-on part thicknesses through second installation depth in diameters M8, M10 and M12
- Seismic performance values C2 in diameters M8 - M16
- Increased installation safety through coloured setting depth marking. It marks the larger installation depth or the smaller clamping thickness respectively
- Head stamp: A letter identifier defines the respective anchor length. After the installation it can be reconstructed, which length was used and which installation depth is applicable for the clamping thickness
- Bolt stamp: It shows the manufacturer’s identification, the diameter as well as the maximum and minimum clamping thickness
- Faster installation: The tightening torque is achieved by 30-50% fewer turns, which is particularly noticeable in series assembly.
Through bolts are torque controlled expansion anchors. By applying the torque, the bolt expands in solid substrates such in concrete. The result is a frictional connection, where the forces are transferred via friction into the substrate. The EJOT through bolts are optimally suited for medium-heavy loads.
EJOT® through bolts BA Plus in the online shop
The following through bolts are available upon request:
- BA-E-HCR Plus, made of 1.4529 stainless steel for highly-corrosive environments
- BA-F Plus, made of hot-dip galvanised steel for anchoring medium heavy to heavy fastenings