T-FAST® wood screws
Secure fastening in record time
High-quality fastening technology in structural timber constructionT-FAST® partially threaded carbon steel screws can be used in a variety of ways to connect and fasten wood, wood-based material and sheet steel components to wood components in load-bearing and non-load-bearing areas and are used, among other things, for fastening above-rafter insulation, in stair construction or interior construction. You can find an informative article on the topic of above-rafter insulation in the blog of our EJOT TEC ACADEMY.
The T-FAST® wood screws with partial thread enable strong contraction and firm connection of the wooden components with rapid work progress. Their CE marking is based on ETA-18/0812 in which further information on properties and processing can be found.
T-FAST® screws are protected against corrosion with a coating thickness of 5 µm. In load-bearing areas, they may be used in service class 1 (heated interior). T-FAST® screws with d > 4.0 mm may also be used in service class 2 (roofed, non-weathered area with contact to the outside air) according to DIN EN 1995-1-1. Exceptions are structures with increased corrosion requirements such as swimming pools, livestock stables or industrial plants with increased corrosive strain.
The advantages of the T-FAST® at a glance
- TX drive for optimum torque transmission
- Partial thread with end mill at the transition to the non-threaded fastener shaft reduces the installation torque and simplifies the installation process
- Special tip geometry ensures quick gripping and allows fast processing
- T-FAST® JW2-STR countersunk head screw with milling ribs on the underside for simplified lowering of the head for surface fixed installation
- T-FAST® JW2-STS with wafer head and pressed washer. The wafer head enables strong contraction and increases the head’s pull-through capacity.
- Carbon steel with galvanic zinc-plated surface, min. 5 μm layer thickness