It's the little things that connect the big ones
Reliable stability with the self-tapping screw JZ5-6.3
Use at maximum drilling capacitySelf-tapping screws are always used when the maximum drilling capacity is too high for a self-drilling screw. In particular, components with a high material thickness require the use of a self-tapping screw.
Strongest screw in proven qualityIn the construction of particularly large buildings, the trend is towards ever larger spans of steel beams. A high-strength material is used in order to ensure a reliable stability of the buildings. The self-tapping screws are used to fasten this solid material. Due to the hardened thread-forming zone, the new self-tapping screw JZ5 is characterized by a particularly high level of process reliability in the thread-forming process.
The advantages of the JZ5 at a glance
- Higher strength of the material – the harder steel tip of the 2 component self-tapping screw can also penetrate harder materials and thus form a thread significantly better in high-strength steel constructions
- Replacement of screws with a smaller diameter, e.g. during renovation
- Reliable watertight sealing through ethylene propylene-diene rubber
- The JZ5-6.3 is ideally suited for applications with little space where a drill point cannot be used (e.g. HTU rails)
- A2 stainless steel with hardened thread-forming zone
- Sealing washer made of zinc-plated steel or stainless steel with vulcanised elastomer is highly weather- and UV-resistant
- Pre-assembled sealing washer