The new through bolt generation is here!
Higher load values, faster processing, better performance
Higher load values, faster processing, better performance: EJOT has developed the so-called BA series in the field of metal anchors. The product engineers have developed a completely new design for the through bolts, and as a result the performance data has been optimised for the requirements of the project business:
- The sizes M8 and M10 can be anchored in reduced concrete panel thicknesses. In detail: The M8 can be anchored in 80 instead of 100 millimeters, the M10 can be anchored in 100 instead of 120 millimeters thick plates.
- The sizes M10 and M12 feature a second installation depth, each reduced by 20 millimeters. This allows more flexibility for different add-on part thicknesses.
- A coloured setting depth marking ensures increased installation safety. It marks the larger installation depth or the smaller clamping thickness respectively.
- Head stamp: A letter identifier defines the respective anchor length. After the installation it can be reconstructed, which length was used and which installation depth is applicable for the clamping thickness.
- Bolt stamp: In addition to the manufacturer's identification, it shows the diameter as well as the maximum and minimum clamping thickness.
- Faster installation: The tightening torque is achieved by 30-50% fewer turns, which is particularly noticeable in series assembly.