INTERNATIONAL WEB SEMINAR
Direct fastening in the applicational context
In our English-language online seminar, we are offering the most important contents of the INTENSIVE SEMINAR course as a digital training. This webinar will give you an overview of direct fastening into thermoplastics, thermosets, as well as steel, aluminium and magnesium. Our experienced experts will discuss practical examples for weight and cost reduction. Design guidelines and live calculations for the design of screw joints will also discussed in detail in the online seminar.
The new web format also offers you opportunities to exchange technical information with our experts - so that none of your fastening technology questions remain unanswered.
Now you can benefit from digital opportunities to further your education and expand your expert knowledge about current trends in fastening technology flexibly from your home or office. We are offering our new online training free of charge to interested designers and developers.
There is unfortunately a limited number of participant spaces in our training sessions. Please sign up as early as possible to secure your place. The registration deadline is Friday 16th September 2022. We look forward to meeting you.
Notes on registration:
- To attend a training session, please register using the links below and complete the registration form.
- We will then send you a confirmation email containing the login details for the respective online seminar.
- If you have registered but are then unable to attend the online training due to scheduling reasons, a separate deregistration is not necessary.
- We use the tool Microsoft Teams for our free online seminars*.
- You can ask questions at any time during the training via a chat function.