- Use of the special EJOT thread for EPP foam
- Ideally suited for tolerance independent assembly, because no pilot hole is necessary
- High process reliability due to large margin between installation and stripping torque
- Easy assembly after the foam expansion
- High transmittable tensile forces
- High torques
- Weight savings due to used plastic material
Direct fastening of EPP foams!
Easy, quick and secure: The EJOT® EPPsys D („Direct assembly“) can be directly and easily fastened into the foam without pre-hole. With adjustable torque-limiting screwdrivers and using pre-set torques, the element can be installed into EPP foams (with large density) in a process-reliable way.
Reliable fastening of components to foam
EJOT® EPPsys is a product group specifically designed for reliable fastening in EPP foams (Expanded Polypropylene). A typical field of application for this innovative product group is, for example, the attachment of crash pads in car door modules.