Iso-Corner kit injection
- For embedment of the EJOT® Iso-Corner in concrete, solid stone and perforated masonry with perforated sleeve.
- Consisting of 3 pcs. anchor rods AST and 3 pcs. mesh sleeves USF.
- Approved application in conjunction with mortar Multifix USF / USF winter.
- Mortar cartridge has to be ordered separately.
USF / USF Winter:
- Processing with common applicator gun possible
- Can be used in wet concrete
- water-filled drill holes
- Delivery including mixing nozzle
Anchor rod Ast
- Approved for polyester and vinyl ester composite mortar
- For embedment in concrete and solid brick
- For embedment in perforated brick in combination with mesh sleeve
Properties of AST steel
- Anchor rod: strength grade 5.8 or 6.8 acc. to EN ISO 898-1
- Nut: strength grade 5 or 6 acc. to EN 20898-2
- Washer: acc. to EN ISO 7089
Mesh sleeve USF
- For embedment in perforated brick
- Ensures exact calibration of threaded rod
Embedment dept ≥ hef:
- Concrete: ≥ 60 mm
- Solid brick masonry: 90 mm
- Perforated brick: 85 mm
- Concrete: 12 mm
- solid brick masonry: 12 mm
- Perforated brick: 16 mm (by using the der mesh sleeve USF 16x85)
Please note: ETICS products are only available from system suppliers.
|Iso-corner kit Injection||8778000170||1|