EJOT® Pro GAP Active Flex
Reveal bead with mesh for creating an exact, aligned and perpendicular plaster connection on windows and doors where high compensatory movements must be expected.
- Increased, three-dimensional movement absorption according to ift test report 20-002069-PR02
- Suitable for insulation thicknesses up to 300 mm and window sizes up to 10 m²
- Connection permanently impervious to driving rain
- Exact and clean plaster finish, easy processing
- Maintenance-free connection joint
- Integrated transfer tape for attaching the cover film
- No subsequent cleaning work > Profile available in white and anthracite
Hard PVC profile with glass mesh flag 160 g, alkali-resistant and non-shifting. Mesh flag 12.5 cm. Polyethylene foam tape 9 x 1 mm and 5.5 x 3 mm with high adhesive strength and impervious to driving rain, optimal aging and moisture resistance as well as maximum resistance to UV and ozone radiation, movements are permanently absorbed via the integrated thermoplastic elastomer loop. Self-adhesive transfer tape 12 mm for holding the protective film.
The surface must be level, dry and free of dust and grease. Any residues that reduce adhesion must be removed. Carry out an adhesive test! Application and substrate temperature +5 to +40 °C. Cut the reveal bead with mesh to the required length with special scissors for miters or beads. Stick the profile onto the window frame etc. and press it on firmly. Stick the cover film onto the provided transfer tape on the flap. Briefly fold the mesh forwards to apply the reinforcement compound. The mesh is then embedded in the wet reinforcement compound and filled in with a spatula. After completing the work, the protective flap must be bent towards the trigger bar and then pulled off from top to bottom parallel to the profile. Follow the processing guidelines!
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Transport and storage lying down
|EJOT Pro GAP09-AF/01-240-160-WL-12.5
|EJOT Pro GAP09-AF/02L-240-160-WL-12.5 with protective lip