Mortar cartridge Multifix USF
- For installation in cracked concrete (option 1) and non-cracked concrete (option 7) (ETA-16/0107)
- For installation in masonry (ETA-16/0089)
- Approved for anchor rods M8, M10, M12, M16, M20, M24
Please observe the corresponding approvals during planning and processing.
The storage temperature must not permanently exceed 25 °C! Please store upright!
- Vinyl resin, styrene-free
- Processing with common applicator gun possible
- Can be used in wet concrete and water-filled drill holes
- Delivery including mixing nozzle
|Orderidentifier||Article Number||Contents ml||Composite mortar||Unit|
|Multifix USF 280 ml||9571000280||280.0||Vinylester, styrene free||1|
|Multifix USF 420ml||9571001420||420.0||Vinylester, styrene free||1|
Calculate the mortar cartridges required for your project with this calculation tool. It will help you to reduce waste and make your installation more cost-effective.
- Select thread diameter from the list on the far left.
- Select the number of holes to fill by entering them in the text box above the illustration or alternatively use the plus and minus buttons.
- Select the drilling depth using the plus and minus buttons in the illustration.
- Done! The number of mortar cartridges required is now displayed.