For sealing construction joints (including moving joints) between
- Prefabricated concrete
- Outer frames and masonry
- Perimeter seals for fenestration
- Trapezoidal profiled sheets, sandwich and metal panels
- Prefabricated concrete, and other material, elements (including civil engineering) industrialised building methods
- Solid, timber and dry wall construction
- Window installation
Movement of structural elements and temporary changes in length have to be taken into account for the max. joint width.
- Complies with the DIN 18542 BG 1 and DIN 18055
- Reliability through a wider joint application range
- Seals against wind, dust and driving rain
- Vapour diffusion permeable
- Good adhesive properties, to aid installation
- Permanently elastic with long term life expectancy
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Can be painted over with standard emulsion paints
- Applications in all construction areas and building types are possible
- CE-certified (ETA-07/0072
- Constant quality control to DIN standards, with regular controls from independent institutions
- Externally monitored by ift Rosenheim: for driving rain and air permeability (a-value)
- 10 year performance guarantee (On the conditions of the manufacturer (available upon request).
ISO-BLOCO 600 is a special impregnated PUR sealing tape. It is specially designed for joints in buildings up to 100 m high, in accordance with DIN 18055. ISO-BLOCO 600 fulfils the stringent requirements of the DIN 18542 edition 2009. In addition to providing protection against driving rain to a minimum of 600 Pa (equivalent to wind force 11 - Violent Storm) the vapour permeable joint sealing tape also possesses outstanding thermal and acoustic characteristics, as well as allowing for diurnal movement.